sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

blogger 9 Travels

My vacations!

I’m going to talk about my favourite picture.
(photo)

This picture is about my last trip. I went to a cruiser with my friends, this was in the
Bahamas island. We have three differents stops but this picture that I took was in one
of the islands, this private island was the last day of our cruiser. It has beautiful
landscapes, a beautiful ocean. The water is so clear and warm.

There are a lot of chairs and all those blue chairs are for free. So I have not pay
anything. There was a lot of fun, everybody was happy there. There were lots of
family, I saw many.

Also, there were many boats, rent boats that you can put inside the ocean, you can
relax with it and rest over the sea. That day was too hot, even in the shadow was hot.
At least 32 grades in the beach and that is a lot. Besides, the weather is humid so it is
not like here in chile that is dry.

all the drinks there and food was for free. You can eat and drink all you can, soda,
water and even all alcoholic and coctel drinks. That day was amazing, I had fun a lot, I
meet lots of people and even chilean people. That was great.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario