miércoles, 20 de abril de 2016

¿ That you study in chili Univercidad ?

Hello my name is Augusto Gaymer I opted to study at the University of Chile. Before I studied Advertisement Photography in Arcos, where I wanted to delve into the issue of developing my own class which name is Photography Montage. That is why I took the decision to study Art for four years to learn and achieve more knowledge about everything that has to do with montage and art. During these four years I have developed myself into experimental painting and sculpture, where I have tested the different types of assemblage and to obtain more knowledge on the subject, with this be able to solve important issues in the development of my long-term project and to teach classes about this topic in different places 





4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Augusto, study in the faculty of arts of University of Chile...today does not mean the glory of yesterday.
    Sorry.
    Barbara.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. teaching is a very important job for the future, i hope to see you in the class room's.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. august ... you changed the reasons eh?

    Bárbara ;)

    ResponderEliminar